Updated COVID-19 Advisory: March 24, 2020
The College of Chiropractors of Ontario (the regulatory body for Ontario’s chiropractors) has issued the recommendation that only essential, emergency care be provided at this time. This includes the following:
- Care for patients experiencing a sudden and debilitating change in functional abilities (understood as walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor-to-waist or waist-to-shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing) or significant restrictions (experienced during bending/twisting, repetitive movement, pushing/pulling with right/left arm) as well as injury to head/neck/back and extremities.
- Treatment aimed at alleviating significant pain, understood as pain that is incapacitating for the patient and interferes with their ability to carry out normal functioning.
If your treatment situation falls outside these parameters and you currently have a scheduled appointment, your appointment will be postponed and you will contacted. If you are unsure of your status, please contact Dr. Weatherall.
Please do not visit the office if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms (mild or severe):
- difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
In addition, refrain from visiting if you have
- traveled to any area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19 or are in close contact someone who recently traveled to such an area
- been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 or experiencing symptoms similar to the Flu or COVID-19
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dr. Weatherall.
Welcome to the website of Advance Chiropractic in Merrickville, Ontario. I’m Dr. Vic Weatherall and I invite you to learn about chiropractic and how I can help you overcome your pain and injuries to have your highest quality of life. My motto is
Making your life better through decreased pain and increased function.
I provide comprehensive evaluation, high-quality therapy, and specific self-care advice to help you get well and stay that way.
In general, I treat
- Neck and back pain
- Upper and lower limb pain, for example, shoulder injuries and sciatica
- Postural faults
- Biomechanical faults of the ankles and feet corrected by custom orthotics
New patients: please fill out your new patient forms before arriving for your first appointment.
The contents of this website are not intended to replace any diagnostic or therapeutic service. Please consult a health care professional if you have any specific concerns.
This website contains documents in Adobe® PDF format.